Monday, February 1, 2010

Oh, and there Will Be a Breyer

Yup, in addition to my Congrats to Rachel being Horse of the Year, I also give my congrats to you being made into a very pretty Breyer Model! Needless to say they put her in a very awesome mold, and personally the one that suits her best. She is portrayed as running flat out as we've seen in the models for other superstar fillies, Ruffian and Rags to Riches.

I'm still hoping Breyer will recognize Zenyatta (sorry, I love her too) for being totally amazing as well. That way we can create (or potentially recreate) the Epic match race between these two outstanding fillies!

In the meantime, I cannot congratulate Rachel Alexandra enough! You earned every drop of reward you have gained! And it should go without saying, but I will be looking for mini-Rachel in stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment